Me Touch with built with 500,000 shots
- Good for all skin tones
- Good for all hair color
- Safe and effective
- Uses IPL and RF technology
- Have 500000 pulses (its should be enough for the whole body)
- Perfect For Home use
- Safe and effective for all skin tones!
- Treat your leg in only 10 minutes
- Treat your full body in only 32 minutes
- Smooth gliding technique
- 3 energy settings
- Large treatment area
- The only system that is safe and effective on all skin tones including dark skin types 5 and 6
- Powered by elos technology – The most advanced technology developed by the world leader in professional beauty
From the scientists at Syneron – the inventors of IPL and the breakthrough elōs professional technology – comes the mē, the first and only at-home device to combine Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio Frequency (RF) energies to deliver clinically proven, permanent hair reduction. The combination of these two complimentary energies delivers unprecedented safety, speed and effectiveness for smooth, hair-free, beautiful skin.
- IPL and RF technologies- proven safe and effective to treat ALL skin tones for both body and face and the widest range of hair colors, even the fairest one.
Using patented elos technology, the mē is the only at-home professional hair removal device that is FDA cleared for permanent results on all skin tones – from light, fair and medium skin to olive, to the deepest brown tones.
Used by dermatologists around the world, this revolutionary technology makes professional at-home hair removal available for everyone, no matter what your natural skin tone. But the revolution doesn’t stop there. The mē is clinically proven to be effective on the widest range of hair colors, even on blond, dark blond and red hair.
The fastest and safest way to achieve smooth and beautiful skin
STEP 1:Turn on the me device
STEP 2: Select your elos level
STEP 3: Glide me over the selected treatment area.
(Read the user guide provided for complete how-to-use information.)
When to use me?
Use me once a week over six weeks, then do periodic touch up treatments as needed when hair appears. For light hair (blond, dark blond and red hair), it is recommended to us an epilator. Additional sessions may be needed.